<$BlogRSDURL$>

Dave's Mostly Mets Blog

6/14/2004

I'm A Bad Fan 

  • Call me a bad fan but I did not see or hear anything about this weekends games until this morning. Truth is that outside of some more solid pitching from Tom Glavine yesterday I didn't miss anything.

  • David Wright has been promoted to AAA Norfolk. I'd say that translates into a late July or early August call up to play third base at Shea if the Mets continue their struggles and fall out of the race again.

  • According to CBS Sportsline the Mets number of the day is 6.
    BY THE NUMBERS
    6 -- Number of hits the Mets had in 59 at-bats with the bases loaded through Sunday (June 13). Their .102 average was the worst in the majors.

  • This also from CBS Sportsline:
  • OF Mike Cameron is fighting to keep his batting average over .200. "It's not for lack of work ethic," manager Art Howe said. "I see him watching video and working on his swing all the time. We just have to hope he comes out of it."
    Hey, Art, maybe the torn ligaments in his hand has something to do with the hitting. Think about it.
    What I'm Reading
    MLB Scoreboard


















    Google
    WWW
    golddave.com