<$BlogRSDURL$>

Dave's Mostly Mets Blog

5/11/2004

Another Error In
The Bad Guys Won?
 

OK. Maybe I'm being picky. But on page 15 Kevin Mitchell is quoted as saying:
"Tore up that plane like Bay Bay's Kids"

Being a teen during the eighties I'm familiar enough with the slang of the time to know that it's bebe's kids. Am I wrong? Use the comment link below to let me know.

Besides the two things I've pointed out so far I find the book to be a little disorganized. Pearlman is skipping around telling anecdotes out of chronological order. It appears that the approach is to tell related stories next to each other but it just seems a bit helter skelter to me. Despite that I've actually enjoyed the first 25 pages of the book. So like I said at the beginning of this post maybe I'm being too picky.
What I'm Reading
MLB Scoreboard


















Google
WWW
golddave.com