<$BlogRSDURL$>

Dave's Mostly Mets Blog

5/21/2004

Darn Virus! 

In the last week I have gotten several emails from the same address (which I will not print here) that is infected with the Beagle virus. (For those not familiar with this virus you can find more information here.) I'm not worried about being infected because I keep my virus definitions up to date and my antivirus software catches the virus. What bugs me is that someone (maybe more than one person) is infected with a virus that keeps sending me emails and this person (or people) appear to be doing nothing about it. If you read this blog and have sent me an email or you have my email address in your address book then please take heed and run a virus scan on your computer. Odd are that I'm not the only one who is getting annoyed by the repeated emails your virus is sending.
What I'm Reading
MLB Scoreboard


















Google
WWW
golddave.com