<$BlogRSDURL$>

Dave's Mostly Mets Blog

4/02/2004

Reports Say Reyes Improves 

I've been reading reports that say Jose Reyes condition is improving. I'll believe is when I see it. Every day the story changes. Hamstrings are unpredictable that way. The thing that really scares me is that they say the hamstring injury is probably an indication of something else that is wrong (likely a hip problem). Regardless of that I'm not afraid to go into the season with him on the DL. Let him take the time he needs to get 100% at the start of season so he can be available once the games begin to get more meaningful. It's worth it to keep him out a week or two or even three now in the hope that he'll get better, correct whatever physical issues he has and be healthy & available once the season hit it's stride.
What I'm Reading
MLB Scoreboard


















Google
WWW
golddave.com