<$BlogRSDURL$>

Dave's Mostly Mets Blog

3/26/2004

No More Errors! (For now anyway) 

It took some fooling around but I finally got the 004 errors to stop. Blogger support said it was a problem with my settings. They suggested I change my settings, log out of Blogger, log back into Blogger and try to publish again. I was skeptical of this solution since the same settings were working fine last night. But I played with the settings anyway just in case. Sure enough I got it to work but with a slightly different process than what they outlined. The process that worked for me went like this:
1 - Change a setting.
2 - Save change.
3 - Logout of Blogger.
4 - Quit IE.
5 - Delete Temporary Internet Files.
6 - Launch IE.
7 - Log back into Blogger.
8 - Publish.

Now I'm back in business!!
What I'm Reading
MLB Scoreboard


















Google
WWW
golddave.com